First are pictures I took from the port. Many boats and many guys who wanted me to go on their boat. There is plenty of shrimp there, one day we had some fresh shrimp. The best shrimp I may have ever had, and I could have ate it everyday!
1.17.2009
Puerto Penasco... the port
The pictures from my trip I am trying to categorize...
First are pictures I took from the port. Many boats and many guys who wanted me to go on their boat. There is plenty of shrimp there, one day we had some fresh shrimp. The best shrimp I may have ever had, and I could have ate it everyday!





First are pictures I took from the port. Many boats and many guys who wanted me to go on their boat. There is plenty of shrimp there, one day we had some fresh shrimp. The best shrimp I may have ever had, and I could have ate it everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment