1.16.2009

Mexico... Antonio

I seriously have the cutest Godson ever! My last day with him I did some naked baby pictures. Threw a sheet on the futon and I had an instant studio. One day he will hate me for these pictures. ha ha There are so many more... I tried to narrow it down.
This was the best photo shoot I have ever done. There were so many shots I couldn't even get because Melissa and I were laughing way too hard! I need to do this as a full time job...









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa and Oscar,

Who cares if he hates you when he's older - these are beyond precious!!

Love to all,

Sheila and Gary

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful, Carly! He won't hate you!

Anonymous said...

And... I love you for these!

Love,

Paula aka Grammy

Unknown said...

Carly,

Lost for words...again. Amazing photos. Boy He's a chubba chubba... but man, oh man is one HANDSOME fella. I am so proud.

I love how you capture Antonio's different emotions. It's almost as if you can tell what he's thinking. like there's one photo with a towel on his head (Mexico.. Utrera family pictures part 1, at the bottom) where he's looking at you, and you almost want to say he's thinking,"What are you lookin' at!?" hahahaha

Well done Carly. You are amazing