9.04.2008

Summer at the Cottage

Things we do at the cottage... Relax! If you can't do this you won't enjoy the cottage.

Dad and I will go on our mushroom hike, it has been pretty good this year! I bring my camera, maybe one of these trips we will see a moose or bear. We just missed a bear on one trip. "Smell that Carly?" Dad asked... "That's a bear smell!"

The best part of the cottage though is sitting and looking and the view. Last weekend I think we sat for three hours just looking at how beautiful it is.

There is also lots of wildlife. This summer we had a wild cat who liked to visit. Of course there is the loon, and prehistoric dragonflies.

Now I have to look forward to retirement till I can spend so much time up at the cottage again.















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great work, Carly. We visited the cottage 2 summers ago (hoping to catch the Sheehan clan there--no luck), but the kids had fun checking the grounds, and I took some photos. I'll share them eventually...