9.06.2008

New York City

These are from my trip to NYC this summer to visit Kakia and see Freddy too. Freddy informed me that the Gay Pride Parade was going on... so I went! I was very excited all morning, Kakia was not. I found out she had never even been to a parade. So of course when it started, she understood how exciting a parade actually is. The Gay Pride Parade, there is nothing else like it that I have ever seen. They throw out for the most part candy (the usual) and condoms. The costumes are so colorful and creative! I can't wait to go again next year. Hopefully my camera won't die during the parade and we won't have a thunder and lightening storm!
Kakia also took me to Brooklyn Heights... the NYC Carly could live in! I never really enjoyed NYC too much, Mary was often living in sketchy areas. So, it was nice to see a part different from living above Richie's Gym. I could picture myself in Brooklyn Heights , with the Huxtables! Yeah, I'm a little hoity toity.














No comments: