Having a camera in my hands I often find myself with confidence I might not have just by myself. With the camera and the crouching to get the perfect shot, people don't harass me too much. The minute the camera goes in the bag, people come up left and right trying to sell things and hitting on me.
1.20.2009
Puerto Penasco... the old port
One morning I walked around the old port. Melissa dropped me off while she was at work. The start of the pictures is on the main roads of the old port, the later pictures are on the back roads where I am sure most tourist don't go.
Having a camera in my hands I often find myself with confidence I might not have just by myself. With the camera and the crouching to get the perfect shot, people don't harass me too much. The minute the camera goes in the bag, people come up left and right trying to sell things and hitting on me.















Having a camera in my hands I often find myself with confidence I might not have just by myself. With the camera and the crouching to get the perfect shot, people don't harass me too much. The minute the camera goes in the bag, people come up left and right trying to sell things and hitting on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment