10.07.2008

Providence, Lori & Luis

Today I took some pictures of my cousin Lori and her boyfriend Luis. I have asked my cousins if they would let me take pictures to help me practice with portraits. It is something I would like to get better at. I have fun taking pictures, Lori has a blast posing, and they get free portraits. A win win situation! We had a great time in downtown by the water. Few more shots still on my camera... need to buy a external hard drive for more room!

Thank you to Lori and Luis for letting me take pictures!












1 comment:

The Lomanno Family said...

Carly, I love watching your photography. You have a great eye and your style reminds me a lot of Matthew's--very artistic. I would love for you to practice on our family! Especially if you want practice with kids, we have plenty... We never get cool pics of all of us because Matthew's always behind the camera!