10.19.2008

NH... The Lomanno Family

The Lomanno family asked if I would like to practice taking some pictures with them. Which made me rather nervous since Matthew is a photographer. I tried to focus on more pictures of Matt since he probably doesn't have his picture taken as often. I also had some setttings off, things you figure out once you are done. Hopefully take some more practice shots soon with such wonderful subjects! Thank you again to Matthew, Jessica, Cecilia, Thomas, and Eliana.
I have since our visit, been asking Matt many questions and realized I need many new lenses! There is also so much more I am still trying to figure out about my camera. Though I am not using black and white film anymore... I still think in black and white shots most of the time. So, some black and white shots too.


why you don't ask children to pose for a picture...






No comments: