9.06.2008

Paris... a wedding

When you finally decide to break up with your boyfriend what do you do in Paris? Go to a wedding! Mary surprised me by taking me as her date to her friend Karen's wedding. I bought myself a fancy dress before my trip hoping to be taken out to a nice dinner (which didn't happen), so I had a nice dress and the nice jewelry my mom let me borrow!
We missed the wedding, long story, but made it to the party. The bride's friend was a three star chef in Paris so he made all the food. All the food I wished I could afford, was there! I was introduced to the Parisian drink kir royal, champagne and cherry liquor!
Mary and I showed the Parisians how to have a dance party and how to shake your booty, and I was kissed by a Parisian... so it was the best night of my entire trip! Mary tried out her photography skills and took my picture too. (I wish I could do it again now that I really know how to use my camera.)
The next day the family invited me for a leftover picnic in the park. Since Mary was in school and working all day I decided why not! Had a wonderful time, and more good food and wine.









No comments: