8.27.2008

This is where I live...

These are pictures taken around Providence this summer. I decided to stay in Providence instead of moving back to NH for many reasons. The biggest reason was because I had lived here for three years and didn't enjoy much of Providence because I spent so much time just studying. So far, I am so happy I stayed down here!! I also joined a wine group in which we drink wine, and talk about wine... but it is a great way to get to know the local restaurants from others who know the area. There is so much good food in Providence!!!
The pictures at night are from WaterFire which is something the city does most weekends in the summer. There is a cool procession on boats to light the fires and then they stay lit till 12:30. Throughout the city is many other events. Some nights they close off some downtown streets and put up a dance floor.
So if anyone ever would like to visit Providence, I can be a much better tour guide now!


















No comments: